Madoc & District Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 669, 20 Davidson St.,
Madoc, Ontario K0K 2K0
The Madoc & District Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization directed by a group of volunteer business members. We represent the business community and provide representation for the issues effecting the business and social climate of our community.
The Chamber works closely with your Municipal Council, Economic Development Committee and Community Improvement Program. The Chamber of Commerce carries event insurance for local community events that fall under its umbrella. This insurance coverage has enabled various groups to proceed with activities that they would otherwise not be able to economically do.
The Chamber has established itself as a satellite office for Community Futures Development Corporation whose main office is located in Bancroft. We provide small business focused information and consulting. We also sponsor seminars, workshops and events for small businesses.
We are dedicated to making Madoc and surrounding area the place where things do happen.
President: Jennifer Reid Past President: Charles Smith
Treasurer: Ellen Wilson
Director: Shari Pierce
Director: Elly Finlayson
Director: Shawn Lavender
Director: Rob Price
Director: Christine Coakley
Director: Laurie Roy
Director: Connie Robinson
Director: Shawn Wood
Municipal Rep: Jim Bonter
Direct any inquiries to 613-473-1616
Individual / Small Business Owner
• Group Insurance plans
• Preferred Merchant discount program through First Data
• ESSO Direct Savings (3.5 cents / litre)
• UPS discounts
• Home and Auto Insurance Plan
• OfficeMax / Grand & Toy discount program
• Unlimited email blasting and Social Media Advertising (Facebook & Twitter)
• Brochure and Business card display in Chamber office for Members only
• Refer-A-Member first program
• Access to a community of peers to exchange ideas and support