Municipality of Centre Hastings
Public Works Department -Equipment Operator/Labourer
Applications are now being received by the Municipality of Centre Hastings for the position of Public Works Equipment Operator/Labourer (1 position).
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Valid DZ Driver’s Licence with clean abstract.
- Minimum Grade 12 Ontario Secondary School Diploma – Post secondary an asset.
- Minimum 3 years heavy truck (tandem) snow plow experience.
Qualifications considered an asset:
- Qualified experience operating a road grader, front end loader, tractor backhoe.
- Strong knowledge and experience in equipment repair.
- Working knowledge of MicroSoft Office software.
This position may require working overtime and unusual hours including weekends and holidays.
A full job description is available from the Centre Hastings Municipal Office.
Please submit resume on or before 12:00 Noon on Friday, May 3, 2019 to the attention of:
Roger Taylor, Superintendent of Public Works
7 Furnace Street, PO Box 900
Madoc, Ontario, K0K 2K0